|GLASS / CARAFE / BOTTLE|
01. QUINTA DA ALORNA "CARDEL", TEJO, PORTUGAL. A youthful, fresh and well balanced wine with fruity notes.
€8 / €17 / €28
02. GRAN HACIENDA MERLOT 2015, CHILE. Aromas of plum and soft floral characters and chocolate flavours on the palate.
€8 / €17 / €28
03. FORTANT MERLOT, VIN DE PAYS D'OC 2015, FRANCE. An intense nose of red fruits, spices and some oak notes.
€8/ €17/ €28
04. COTES DU RHONE "LA BORDE" 2015, FRANCE. A delicate nose of red fruits, black currant jelly and cedar. Well balanced with spicy herbal character.
€9.50/ €19.50 / €34.50
05. LADERO CRIANZA TEMPRANILLO 2013, SPAIN. Full-bodied, clean, powerful nose with aromas of sweet, ripe, red fruit and oak ageing and a long finish.
€9.10 / €20 / €35.50
06. AMBO NERO PINOT NOIR 2015, ITALY. Berry and black cherry aromas. Delicate and fruity on the palate, velverty and smooth.
€9 / €19.50 / €35.50
07. CALLIA MALBEC "BLEND DE TERROIRS" 2015, ARGENTINA. Deep red and vivacious wine, with bright purplish tints. Aromas of wild berries, raspberries.
08. FINCA NUEVA RIOJA RESERVE 2009, SPAIN. 24 months in old French oak, elegant, rich, dense and sweet with plum and cherry fruit nose in a superb balance.
€11/ €21/ €38
09. BONTERRA CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2013 - ORGANICA, USA. Organically Farmed with aromas of cherry, currants and raspberry, spicy notes of cedar and dried cranberry, with slight vanilla notes, rich and full bodied.
€9 / €18 / €35
MORE WINE ARE AVAILABLE FROM OUR EXTENDED WINE LIST